Monday 16 January 2012

feeling down :(

Don't know why suddenly feeling down. Feel like I was live for nothing!!! What has happen to me? No one can answer except GOD~ what should I do?! Feel like no direction to go~ Wake up in the morning doesn't know what to do next~ Now thinking of looking for part time job. Maybe gonna call them later whether they have the vacancy or not~ Huh~ Its hard to find money, I understand that but no one giving me the chance or I never really work hard for it. My parents always think that I'm a small kid that doesn't understand anything. but I really wanted to prove to them that I'm not a small kid anymore. So I decided to find a part time job as I really have a lot of time wasting for nothing at night. Haiz~ Words are easy to say but when you do it, you will know how hard it is. Hopefully I found the job!!! Will come back soon~




No comments:

Post a Comment